BCM Banking Channels Monitoring is used within the Billing Operations sector for both credit and banking payment components. The system focuses on those applications which receive the lists of payment orders and transmit them to the banking channels, for both fixed and mobile services.
BCM Banking Channels Monitoring supports:
- Monitoring banking payments transmission process and the related intake;
- Service Assurance of banking payments transmission process, defining KPI for quality measuring.
- Dashboard: visualizes diagrams of inbound flows. Access to details of the quantities “exchanged” by the systems;
- Diagrams: visualizes diagrams of volume progress in a given time frame;
- Reports: Quantitative/Qualitative balance (considering possible delays induced by systems, for example: date file vs date intake vs date invoice deadline);
- Flows: visualizes the state of integration flows, for the single systems